Domain name: EBROFOODS.ES
Name of company: EBRO FOODS, S.A.
Trade name: EBRO FOODS
Registered office: Paseo de la Castellana 20
City: 28046- MADRID
Tax registration no.: A-47412333
Telephone: 91 724 52 50
Registration details: Registro Mercantil de Madrid Tomo 20.362, Libro 0, Sección 8ª, Hoja º M-271855, Folio59
1. What are COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a site, among other things, to store and recover information on the surfing habits of a user or equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your equipment, may be used to recognise the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
According to the entity managing the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and how they process the data obtained, the following cookies can be distinguished:
– Own cookies: Cookies sent to the user’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain controlled by the creator, from which the service requested by the user is provided. They are also called first party cookies.
– Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s computer from equipment or a domain that is not controlled by the creator, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
If the cookies are installed from equipment or a domain controlled by the creator but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they are known as third party cookies.
According to the time they remain active on the computer, we can distinguish between the following types:
– Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data when a user visits a website. They are normally used to store information that is only of interest for providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased). These cookies are deleted automatically when the user closes their browser.
– Persistent cookies: This type of cookies stores data in the terminal and they can then be accessed and processed for a given period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data are obtained through the cookies, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These cookies enable users to surf a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, recalling the items making up an order, using security elements during browsing or sharing contents through the social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies enable users to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined according to a number of criteria in the user’s computer, such as the language, type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the creator to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used to measure the activity of users on the website, application or platform and to establish users’ surfing profiles with a view to improving the website, application or platform based on an analysis of that information.
– Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the creator to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that it has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
– Advertising behaviour cookies: These are cookies that allow the creator to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that it has included in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. The cookies store information on the users’ behaviour, obtained by continuously observing their surfing habits and developing a specific profile to show advertising based on that behaviour.
3. COOKIES USED
|Domain||Cookie name||Own/Third party||Session / Persistent||Purpose|
|caringforyouandtheplanet.com||_ga||Third party||Persistent||Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.|
|caringforyouandtheplanet.com||_gid||Third party||Persistent||Google Analytics cookie that is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.|
|caringforyouandtheplanet.com||_gat||Third party||Persistent||Google Analytics cookie that is used to limit the collection of data on high-traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.|
4. DISABLING OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or clear the cookies installed in your computer using the browser settings established in your computer.
The browser can be set up to post on-screen notifications of the receipt of new cookies and prevent their installation. Users can revoke the consent given when the cookies were installed and delete them. If you clear the cookies, certain services or functions of some sites might be limited or blocked. All browsers can be set to accept or reject all cookies, or select which ones are allowed and which are not no.
The links to the sites that inform on how to adjust the settings of the principal browsers are set out below:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
The “Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on” provides instructions for rejecting their analysis cookies in all browsers and can be obtained at this site https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The types of cookies used by Google are indicated at: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/